The Best Snow Boots for 2018 Winter


These boots are great for getting out in the really cold weather or just slipping on quickly on a snowy day. I wore these boots the most when I lived in Minnesota and needed boots for extremely frigid days or for activities such as snowmobiling. I love the removable liners because they are easy to dry after a long day of use.

I use these boots probably the most frequently in winter. They are great for throwing on to take the dogs out, and I use them the most at my other job at a horse ranch. They are great ‘muck boots,’ completely waterproof and always keep me warm no matter what the weather. [They’re] also extremely easy to clean off after a day in the mud and snow.



Warmth
The more insulation, the warmer the boots—right? Well, kind of. If you spend long, inactive periods outside, or if you live in a region that experiences subzero temperatures, then you’ll want boots that offer the maximum amount of insulation. For the rest of us, too much insulation can cause feet to sweat. Trapped inside your boots without anywhere to go, that sweat can eventually cool and cause your toes to turn numb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D printed hoodies

Nice necklace recommendation

Best style for Petite Women